This policy governs the practices by which Northern Star Botanicals collects, maintains, uses and discloses information collected from Users of https://www.NorthernStarBotanicals.com/ website. This policy applies both to the website and all services offered by Northern Star Botanicals.
Personal Identification Information
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily provide that information to us. We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways. This includes, but is not limited to, when Users visit our website, register on the website, subscribe to the newsletter, make a purchase, fill out a form, or answer questions related to other features, resources, and services we make accessible on our website. Users may be asked for name, email, address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information. Users may also visit our website anonymously, which may prevent them from certain activities on the site.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users when they visit our website. Non-personal identification information may include the internet service providers used, the browser name and technical information about the Users’ means of connecting with our website, and similar types of information.
Web browser cookies
Our website may utilize cookies to optimize User experience. A “cookie” is a small parcel of information which is stored on a computer. The web browser which the User is using may also place cookies on their hard drive to track information about them and to keep records of their activity. Users may prefer to set their web browser to block cookies, or to alert them when cookies are sent. Please note that if cookies are blocked, some parts of our website may not function properly.
How we use information collected from Users
- Personalize User experience We may use group User information to understand how they are using the resources on the website.
- Improve products and website We may use User feedback to improve our products and services.
- Process payments We will use information Users provide when placing orders only to service that order. We only share this information with third parties as necessary to provide the service. We do not store credit card numbers or other payment information on our website.
- Improve customer service Providing requested information helps us to effectively address your customer service requests.
- Send periodic emails We may use email addresses to send Users information pertaining to their order and respond to inquiries. If a User chooses to be on the mailing list, they will receive emails which may include product and service information, promotions and company news. If at any time a User wishes to be removed from the mailing list, we include instructions at the bottom of each email on how to Unsubscribe, or they may contact us via email and request to be removed from the list at support@NorthernStarBotanicals.com
- Run a survey, promotion or other website feature We may request feedback or send Users information they have agreed to receive about topics we think may be of interest to them.
How we protect your information
We adopt and update appropriate data collection, processing and storage practices and security measures to guard against unauthorized access to or disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data and transaction information stored on our website. We do not store credit card numbers or other payment information on our website.
Private data transfer between the website and its Users occurs over a SSL secured internet channel, and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our website complies with PCI vulnerability standards to help create an environment which is as secure as possible for our Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, rent or trade the personal information of our Users to others. We may share aggregate information which is not linked to any personal identification information about website visitors and users with trusted affiliates and advertisers. We may use third party service providers to provide services on our behalf, such as sending newsletters and surveys. For those who have opted in for these, your information will be shared only for those limited purposes.
Third party websites
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
The safety of children is of primary concern. We never collect or maintain information on our website from Users we know are under the age of 13 years. No part of our website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13 years.
Northern Star Botanicals has the discretion to provide updates to this policy at any time. We will post a notification of such changes on our main page and revise the date at the bottom of this page. Users who have subscribed to receive newsletters and updates will be sent an email noting the changes. We encourage Users to check this page from time to time to keep informed about how we are helping to protect the personal data we collect.
Acceptance of Terms
Questions or concerns about this Policy or the workings of the website may be sent to:
Northern Star Botanicals, 2615 - 132nd Court West, Rosemount, MN 55068 USA